Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hello You

Hi Again,

I've had some questions about what I've been doing? Well there's been some wedding planning on the go. Kristen will be getting married next May in Orlando. Her and I took a trip there a couple of weeks ago and officially have a wedding venue and have rented a house for all of us. You have no idea how many houses there are to rent by the week. I was trying to pick something close to Disney, close to the grooms family and close to the venue. After hours of searching on the internet making myself crazy checking distances to all the locations via mapblast I gave my head a slap and said, "Just pick one. It's not the end of the world if somebody has to drive an extra 10 minutes!" And that really was all the difference it was going to make.  Currently looking at caterers. Only thing there we need to stay away from is mushrooms. Groom gets really sick if there's mushrooms. Working through it...one step at a time!

I did a little travelling over the summer as well checking out those states that are close to Texas. Maybe one day I'll actually get around to scrapbooking those.

Today's share is using all Stampin' Up products. Stampin' Up does have some wonderful embossing powder colors.  The flower was embossed and then cut out using SU dies. Stampin' Up has changed a lot over the years to keep up with the current market trends. They have lots of dies that co-ordinate with stamp sets.

I made this card at a card class. I myself have not invested in more dies or stamps. I have quite enough but I do enjoy playing with new stuff once in a while.

That's all I've got today.

Yvonne

No comments: